Dress to Impress
Thinking smart starts with looking smart. Here at Ogbourne we take pride in looking our best at all times; it shows that we care and that we are ready to learn. We believe that children should come to school in suitable clothes of a smart appearance.
You can order your child’s school uniform and accessories through our supplier online at www.ohmclothing.co.uk. Click the school’s heading at the top, then Wiltshire other, – Ogbourne St George Primary School.
We encourage both boys and girls to wear the following:
- school royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo
- white polo shirt
- black, grey or navy trousers
- black, grey or navy skirt or pinafore
- black shoes or sandals
In summer there is the option to wear:
- black, grey or navy shorts
- pale blue and white checked dress
Acorns – Reception:
– Short PE sessions will take place throughout the week with Mrs Procter and Mrs Crump. Acorns pupils keep their PE kit in school throughout the week.
– In addition, Acorns have a short (approximately 30 mins) Physical Activity lesson with Premier Education Sports Co. every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
Oaks – Years 1-2:
- Tuesday PM with Premier Education Sports Co.
- Friday AM with Mrs Virgilio
Willows – Years 3-4:
- Monday PM Swimming with Mrs Ramsden
- Wednesday PM with Premier Education Sports Co.
Poplars – Years 5-6:
- Monday PM with Mr Ashbee-Dobbins
- Thursday PM with Premier Education Sports Co.